WE’RE STRIVING FOR GROWTH
The nature of our business means we spend a significant amount of time and resource on the development of our innovative technologies. We are developing complex electronic and photonic hardware systems with global opportunities for revenue generation and need to build the team who can help us develop and take that hardware to market.
We are a growing team and recognise that our people are our most important asset – we work to enable our staff to develop and grow, sharing in our successes and building a secure future together.
Our people are our greatest asset and we want to ensure that they are supported, developed and love coming to work.
We have five simple commitments to our people:
- We will create a positive working environment that empowers our people to reach their full potential
- We will ensure that our core values underpin all of our people management initiatives
- We will identify and develop future leaders from within the KETS team wherever possible
- We will identify and reward outstanding performance
- We will swiftly identify and effectively support those performing below our expected standards
We have flexible working hours, offer a competitive salary and options package and make sure that we have as much fun as possible while we learn and work hard!
We want every team member to be part of our journey and feel they have contributed to our technological and cultural development.
Following recent investment and the launch of a collaborative Innovate UK project with BT, Toshiba and others we have an ambitious expansion plan for 2019 and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you don’t see a specific role below that matches your skills, please drop us an email with your CV and tell us why you would be a great addition to the team.
Integrated Photonics Engineer
As an Integrated Photonics Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and engineering robust and deployable photonic systems for chip-based quantum secure communication technologies.
You’ll play an integral part in our team and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Day-to-day responsibility for the characterisation and testing silicon and/or Indium Phosphide (InP) photonic integrated circuits for chip-based quantum key distribution technologies
- Defining test plans and test optical/electrical performance of photonic devices
- To interact with internal and external; industrial and academic partners to collaboratively conduct quantum-secured satellite feasibility study
- Optical and Quantum Key Distribution Modelling for feasibility studies for Quantum-Secured Satellite Communication
- Engineering photonic systems that are practical and deployable
- Supporting the development and improvement of quantum key and random number systems
- Creating and managing technical documentation detailing the developed systems
Send us an email for more info.