WE’RE STRIVING FOR GROWTH
The nature of our business means we spend a significant amount of time and resource on the development of our innovative technologies. We are developing complex electronic and photonic hardware systems with global opportunities for revenue generation and need to build the team who can help us develop and take that hardware to market.
We are a growing team and recognise that our people are our most important asset – we work to enable our staff to develop and grow, sharing in our successes and building a secure future together.
Our people are our greatest asset and we want to ensure that they are supported, developed and love coming to work.
We have five simple commitments to our people:
- We will create a positive working environment that empowers our people to reach their full potential
- We will ensure that our core values underpin all of our people management initiatives
- We will identify and develop future leaders from within the KETS team wherever possible
- We will identify and reward outstanding performance
- We will swiftly identify and effectively support those performing below our expected standards
We have flexible working hours, offer a competitive salary and options package and make sure that we have as much fun as possible while we learn and work hard!
We want every team member to be part of our journey and feel they have contributed to our technological and cultural development.
Following recent investment and the launch of a collaborative Innovate UK project with BT, Toshiba and others we have an ambitious expansion plan for 2019 and are looking for talented people to join our team. If you don’t see a specific role below that matches your skills, please drop us an email with your CV and tell us why you would be a great addition to the team.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all project management activity within the business.
You’ll play an integral part in our team and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as the project management (PM) pioneer within KETS by ensuring that the entire team are involved in PM education, engagement and the evolution of the KETS PM process
- Create and maintain consistency in implementation and administration of PM processes throughout the business
- Ensure that KETS maintain a culture of good PM practice
- Undertake training of the entire KETS team to ensure that everyone understands the KETS PM process
- Constantly review the PM tools used within KETS and suggest alternative methods when appropriate