OUR PEOPLE & CULTURE
We pride ourselves on the supportive and nurturing environment that we have within KETS, the freedom to speak up and be heard and our passion to innovate and disrupt both from a technological perspective but also from the perspective of our people and culture.
Our values are important as they help to guide our actions to ensure that we’re always working in a way that reflects our unique culture.
Each of our values is underpinned by skills that are important to develop if we are going to progress at KETS either through developing our role to its fullest potential or moving to future roles within the business.
We Trust: We trust each other and can be trusted to be in the right place, at the right time and to do the right thing.
We Connect: We connect with each other to provide knowledge, support and guidance where it’s required.
We Adapt: We adapt the way we operate to best suit the circumstances.
We Secure: We understand the importance of analysing risks and making the right judgements to secure the future of KETS.
We Develop: We develop our approach through learning from our experiences and try-adapt-try again until we get it right.
SUPPORTING OUR PEOPLE
We support our people as they balance their home and work lives through offering a host of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries that are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are both fair and equitable.
- A contributory pension where we will match up to 7% of contribution
- Enhanced sick leave provision which entitles you to 8 weeks of fully paid sick leave and a further 4 weeks of half-paid sick leave (where eligible).
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity pay from day 1:
- 6 weeks full pay for maternity/adoption leave
- 2 weeks full pay for paternity leave
- All new parents are also entitled to up to one year of leave.
- Flexible working from day 1 at KETS. We embrace all types of flexibility as we understand that life doesn’t stop when you start work.
- 28 days paid holiday each year + bank holidays. You can also purchase up to 1 week of additional leave each year and spread the cost of this across the remainder of the holiday year.
- Regular 121s and goals sessions which are designed to check that everyone is doing okay both personally and professionally and to help people to plan their own personal development in line with our values-based career development framework.
- £250 per tax year towards activities that support their wellbeing. This could be through attending evening or weekend classes, sports and activities, days out, health and wellbeing apps and more.
We want to ensure that we are supporting our people and the ecosystems in which we operate so we work with a number of partners to network, share knowledge and offer assistance.
Bristol Women in Business Charter
“As a signatory of the Bristol Women in Business Charter, we are able to share our knowledge and understanding with other Bristol based organisations to ensure that we are offering the best possible working environment for our people”
Tech Talent Charter
“In the future it’s important that we get the right balance between developing life changing technologies and living more sustainably – to do this we need a diverse range of voices working in engineering and technology and the Tech Talent Charter supports this aim”.
“We joined the City of Change campaign because it offers us a way of connecting with young people in Bristol and offering them the chance to see inside what, perhaps from the outside, looks like an impenetrable industry”
APPLYING TO KETS
To apply for a role at KETS please click on one of our current vacancies to complete an online application form.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to complete the application process then please indicate this on our application form or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsuccessful then we’ll keep your CV on file for a maximum of 12 months. If you’d like your CV removed from our database at any stage before this then please just let us know.
TIER 2 VISA SPONSORSHIP
To enable us to build a world-leading quantum security business, KETS are proud to be Tier 2 visa sponsors. If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK, please make sure that you include this within your online application.